Sunday 27 October 2013

Sony handlebar mount VCT-HM1 and Action Cam HDR-AS30V shaky , too much vibration.

So I took my Sony handlebar mount VCT-HM1 and the action ca, HDR-AS30V out for another sin with my cross country mountain bike to see how it performs.  Last week it was ultra shaky, both due to the mount and the case for the camera itself, the camera was rattling around in.  I mounted the arm vertically this time to try get rid of some of the shake, and I added shims to the inside of the case so the camera wouldn't rattle in the case.  Unfortunately it is still unacceptably shaky as this video on even an asphalt road shows, never mind on a singletrack trail.  Image stabilization was on in this video, too.



This Sony VCT-HM1 mount is pretty useless, I think I might try the Minoura VC100 handlebar mount.

No comments:

Post a Comment