Wednesday 15 June 2016

Good to Go Gourmet Dehydrated Food - Yummy Thai Curry


 
I had the pleasure of eating a Thai Curry Good to GO meal in the Adirondacks I picked up from Eastern Mountain Sports in Lake Placid before hiking.  This meal blew me away how great it tasted.  All the coconutty Thai Curry goodness of it all.  The long hike may have had some bearing on how awesome it was, as backpacking tends to do, but I don't think so. Previously I have heard how good these things are and wanted to try it out - the shop employees at EMS even asked if I've heard how good they are and said the Thai curry were their favorite flavor.  They're made in Maine.  
 

 Good to Go has mainly have vegetarian dishes and some pescatarian dishes that includes some fish but really not much.  I wouldn't mind trying out a few more of them, like the Pad Thai or the chili.  This was so yummy, I had to pop back in to EMS on my way out of town to pick up a couple more since I don't think they're sold in Canada.  They are a little on the expensive side at around 12 dollars US (15 bucks Canadian - yikes!).  This one does take quite long to rehydrate (20 mins.), but I've found most containing rice do.
If you come across some of these, pick one up...  or probably more, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment